22 November 2021
Our policy protects the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, attendees and service providers. It ensures that we can continue to deliver the highest quality events without limitation and at a scale that enables all members of our Harcourts family to network and celebrate together in some of the best venues across New Zealand.
This policy aims to provide greater certainty and peace of mind for our event attendees and to provide clarity of how we progress through the levels of the new COVID-19 Protection Framework.
All events will be run within the requirements of the New Zealand COVID-19 Protection Framework and any future amendments that are made.
Scope and application:
The Harcourts Events Covid-19 Vaccination Policy (the Policy) applies to all Harcourts employees, service providers and attendees. The Policy will run alongside the wider Harcourts COVID-19 Policy Protocols that cover all staff and operations in the wider network.
How the policy applies to our Events:
• From the commencement of the New Zealand COVID-19 Protection Framework (Traffic Light System) in any region across the country, all face-to-face Harcourts events, including but not limited to Regional Awards, Top Performer Celebrations, Christmas Parties, Launches, National Leadership Conference and National HX Conference, will require all attendees to be fully vaccinated* (this includes event staff and guest speakers).
• All event attendees are required to agree to the Policy on registration to face-to-face events
*For the purposes of the Policy, fully vaccinated means:
• Having received all doses of a government approved Covid-19 vaccine; and
• Providing event staff evidence of your vaccination where vaccination is a requirement of your role and/or attendance.
Showing evidence of your vaccination status requires you to show the event staff either a letter or other official documentation from the Ministry of Health or your GP, My Vaccine Pass, or online confirmation (e.g. Manage My Health app).
• Vaccination records of attendees will not be stored by Harcourts New Zealand. It is likely everyone will need to show a valid vaccination certificate for each face-to-face event or Academy course attended.
• We are waiting for further guidance from the Government on how medical exemptions will be considered under the traffic light system. Until then, the vaccination policy of the event venue will be enforced for events and Academy courses taking place.
Other Additional Requirements
• Required settings (depending on level of protection framework) including scanning, physical distancing, mask wearing and remaining seated will be enforced where required.
Please contact Lia.Rona@harcourts.net any for general enquiries regarding the policy.